Friday, 20 March 2015

Imagine ...
'a house of prayer in every town.  Imagine churches filled with Christians who pray and then stand back and watch God change lives before their eyes ... Get ready to do more than just imagine.' (from 'The Grace Outpouring' by Roy Godwin and Dave Roberts)

I long to see God bring life more fully in my village and through every church across the world. But I know that, however hard we try we as Christians, we can't make that happen.  It's fundamentally up to God.

So I am excited to be going to stay at Fflad-y-Brenin in Wales on Tuesday.  It's a place where God has been moving with incredible grace.  I want to know more about how, through a movement called Local Houses of Prayer, I can help bring such grace back to my home village and beyond.  I think this simple approach may be able to help you too with changing your church and community.  So please come on this journey with me, a very ordinary person longing for more of our extraordinary God.


Fflad-y-Brenin retreat centre

No comments:

Post a Comment